BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, June 30, 2008

Derek's Birthday





Derek's Birthday is June 15th, so it always lands on fathers day weekend, this year it was on fathers day! (lucky Guy!) Every year we go to the Thacker family reunion which is on fathers day weekend and go camping, but we travel home on sunday, which is fathers day and also Derek's Birthday so he manages every year to have a pretty crappy Birthday of road trips and fighting with kids in the car! To put the icing on the cake this year my grandpa was in the hospital in Salt Lake City so we spent the entire day at the hospital.I felt awful, the poor guy had a horrible birthday, but that evening my dad took us all out to dinner so that was the extent of the Birthday celebration, we ordered him desert at Chilli's and Braxton helped him eat it!! I hope next year turns out a little better!
We had alot of fun at the Reunion though it was Tylee's first Camping trip and she did great!

1 comments:

Kim Allen said...

Happy b-day Derek! That's my brother's birthday too. That was a hectic weekend for you. Is that the Chocolate Molten cake at Chili's? That's my fav!