BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, April 8, 2008

I am a Newby!!!!


So i have had my blogspot set up for a while now but this is my first time ever posting anything so you will have to excuse me in the fact that i have no idea what i am doing!! so if any one has any pointers that would be great!!.  We had our family photo taken about 4 weeks a go and as you can tell Braxton is just a little ham!! we would tell him to smile and he just plants this fake ( i do what i am told) smile on, but it did turn out pretty cute!

2 comments:

chris said...

what a good looking bunch! and can you say MINI-DEREK in that little picture of tylee on the side!!! but somehow she still manages to be adorable even if she does look just like her dad! (just kiddin derek) -p.s. are you ready for soul-patch competition number 2?

Lindsay Henderson said...

Hey sister! It was totally fun to see you guys today! Your baby is beautiful, I'm so happy for you and Derek!